Sunday, November 5, 2017

First Snow Of 2017 The Meadows Houston British Columbia


The photo was taken on November 5, 2017 at Houston, B.C.

I took a quick 15 minute run from my home here in Houston out to the meadows which is out in the wilderness. There is a excellent gravel road, but it truly is wild countryside. It’s beautiful, in any season and since we have our first snowfall I drove out to get a look around.
 
It was minus 8 and there was approximately 6 to 8 inches of snow on the ground and I was not disappointed. I didn’t go far as I am waiting for a few good dumps of snow which is followed by a cold snap and the scenery out there is just gorgeous, so maybe I’ll will see you out there. 
 
Outdoor photos from around British Columbia. Photos by Brian Vike.
 
Contact Me: b_vike@telus.net
 
All photos are © Brian Vike 2016-2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment